Posted by (email@example.com ">Yoshani De Silva on August 06, 1998 at 23:09:49
Preparation time : 30 minutes|
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves about 10
1 large potato, peeled
Salsa Dipping Sauce:
1. Coarsely grate each of the vegetables separately. Mix potato, carrot and onion togather. Reserve the zucchini.
2. Heat butter in pan. Gently cook the curry powder for 1 minute. Add grated potato, carrot and onion. Cook for 5 minutes, until the mixture has thickened. Meanwhile also add salt, pepper, lemon juice and chilli (optional).
3. Transfer to a bowl. Add grated zucchini and flour. Mix well. Stir in egg until well combined.
4. Heat oil in frying pan. Drop level tablespoonsfuls of mixture into pan. Cook on both sides until crisp. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve with Salsa Dipping Sauce.
5. To prepare Salsa Dipping Sauce: Place all ingredients in a food processer or blender. Process until smooth.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes