180 g Suger
90 g Butter
2 Eggs (well beaten)
3/4 cup Milk
2c Self-rasing flour
2 ts pn Cocoa
1 ts pn Mixed Spices
2 c Mixed dried fruit
1. Preheate oven to 180c.
2. Cream suger and butter then add well beaten eggs.
3. Sift flour,cocoa &mixed spices.
4. Add milk alternately with sifted dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
5. Add mixed dried fruit &mix well together.
6. Bake in a greased tin for about 45 minutes.
A GREAT ALL OCCASION FRUIT CAKE.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes