Makes 12 muffins
2 cups Sifted Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
1 3/4 Table Spoons Sugar
1 Beaten Egg
1 cup Milk
3 Table Spoons Cooking Oil
3/4 cup Mashed Bananas
1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1. Pre-heat Oven to 200 C.
2. Line Muffin tray with buttered paper cups.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar & cinnamon.
4. In another bowl combine egg, milk and oil.
5. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients & add egg mixture and stir.
6. Blend in bananas.
7. Spoon in batter to fill 2/3 of each cup.
8. Bake at 375 c for 35 minutes.
9. Remove tins to rack. Let stand for 5 min.
10. Serve immediately with softened butter.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes