Makes 12 muffins
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
2 1/2 cup Plain Flour
1 cup Sugar
3 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Milk
3/4 cup Melted Butter
3 Eggs lightly beaten
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Rum Essence
2 1/2 cups Plain Dark Chocolate Chips
( & chopped Cashew if desired )
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Pre-heat Oven to 200 C.
2. Line Muffin tray with buttered paper cups.
3. Sift flours with baking powder.
4. In a large bowl, stir together flours, sugar, & salt.
5. In another bowl stir together milk, eggs, butter, rum & vanilla.
6. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients & add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
7. Stir in Chocolate chips.
8. Spoon batter into muffin cups & sprinkle nuts on top.
9. Bake for 20 mins.
10. Let cool on a wire rack.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes