500 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
2 tsp coriander seeds
3-4 whole red chillies
2 green chillies finely chopped
2 tsp chopped ginger
5 chopped tomatoes
Some coriander finely chopped
4-5 tbsp oil
salt to taste
For the paste
3-4 tsp garlic paste
1. Slice the paneer into thin long strips.
2. Grind the coriander seeds and red chillies together.
3. Heat the oil, add the garlic paste and cook on a low flame for a few seconds.
4. Add ground spices and cook on a low flame
5. Add the green chillies and ginger and saute properly.
6. Add the tomatoes and cook properly.
7. Add the sliced paneer and simmer for a few minutes.
8.Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes