Potatoes 1 KG
Capsicums 4 each in different colors
Jalapeno 10Grams (optional)
Sweet relish 1/4 bottle
Mayonnaise big bottle
1. Peel the potatoes cut into small pieces and boil. Drain water keep until cool
2. chop onions, capsicums, jalapeno,
3. boil the eggs and cut them into small pieces
4. in a large bowl, add mayonnaise, mustard cream, sweet relish, jalapenos, capsicums, eggs, and onions mix them together
5. finally, add the potatoes and mix them all together. make sure that the potatoes stays as chunks but not the cream. Keep it in the refrigerator and let it cool
You may enjoy it as a side item when you have barbecue cook out.
Enjoy it and let me know how you like it.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes