1 lb. minced turkey
3 cloves minced garlic
1 tbsp. dark soy sauce
1 small yellow onion finely chopped
2 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
1 tbsp. chopped spring onions
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tsp. chili powder
Salt to taste
1 Beaten egg
2 cups canola oil
1. Mix turkey with garlic, soy sauce, onion, thyme, spring onions, parsley, chili powder and salt.
2. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
3. Shape into small balls.
4. Dip meatballs into egg and then roll into bread crumbs. Set aside.
5. Place oil in a 10" skillet and place on high heat.
6. When oil is hot reduce heat to medium and start frying the meatballs for 5 to 10 minutes turning frequently.
7. Drain meatballs on paper towels to soak excess oil.
8. IF DESIRED - Serve with a hot sauce consisting of ketchup, soy sauce and chili powder.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes