Preparation time less than 30 mins
Cooking time 10 to 30 mins
175g/61/4 oz wholemeal pasta
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 brown onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tin tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp tomato purée
125g (41/2 oz) sweetcorn
200g (71/4 oz) tuna, tinned in water or brine, drained and flaked
1 tsp dried basil
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the onion, garlic and tomatoes and cook until the onion's soft.
3. Stir in the tomato purée and sweetcorn and cook for five minutes.
4. Add the tuna and basil and heat through.
5. Stir the sweetcorn and tuna sauce into the pasta and serve.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes