Serves 4 - 5
1. Chicken 1kg
2. Dried red chilly 25 nos
Dried saunf (perumjeerakam) 1 tablespoon (Aniseed/fennel)
3. Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
4. Lemon 1 medium size
5. Coconut oil/ cooking oil 2 tablespoon
6. Salt to taste
Method of prepation
1. Cut chicken into 1 1/2 " pieces, wash and strain.
2. Grind red chilies and saunf and add little water to make a coarse paste
3. Add lime juice, salt, turmeric powder and coarse paste with chicken pieces and mix well.
4. Marinate for 30 miniutes
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan. Pour oil and shallow fry the chicken pieces
Chicken pieces will be cooked well in 3-5 minutes. Serve Hot with rice or fried rice or chappati or paratha.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes