1. 1 piece fresh ginger
2. 1pound beef rump steak, trimmed
3. 4 tbs vegetable oil,
4. 4 teaspoons cornstarch
5. 1/2 cup water
6. 4 teaspons soy sauce
7. 1 teaspoons sesame oil
8. 1 twspoon oyster sauce
9. 1 teaspoon chinese chilli sauce
10. 8 green onions with tops cut into
11. 2 cloves garlic, minced
12. 2/3 cup unsalted roasted cashews
1. Peel and finely chop ginger; set
aside. Cut meat across grain into
thin slices about 2 inches long.
2. Heat 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
in wok over high heat. Add 1/2 of
meat; stir-fry until browend, 3to
5 minutes. Remove from wok; set
aside. Repeat with 1 tablespoons
oil and remaining meat.
3. Combine cornstarch, water,soy sauce
sesame oil,oyster sauce,and in chilli
sauce in small bowl; mix well.
4. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable
oil in wok or large skillet over high
heat. Add ginger, onions, garlic and
cashews; stir-fry 1 minute. Stir
cornstarch mixture; add towok with meat.
Cook and stir until liquid boils and
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes