150g dried cuttlefish
20g dried prawns
2.5cm piece of shrimp paste
5fresh red chilles
6tablespoons cooking oil
salt to taste
1. pluck off kangkong leaves and tender parts. set aside.
2. Wash and drain kangkong .
3.pound shallots,garlic and red chillies into a paste.
4. add shrimp paste and dried prawns and continue to pound.
5. wash cuttlefish and cut in to desired sizes.
6. add oil to heated frying pan.
7. fry paste for 4-5 minutes, until oil seeps through.
8. add in cuttlefish and fry for five minutes.
9. add in the kangkong and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
10. season to taste with salt.
11. serve hot with white rice.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes