20g Fresh Yeast
175ml Milk warmed
4 Large Eggs and Two large Egg yoiks
2Tablespoons golden brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Large egg yolk to glaze
200g cream cheese
2 Large egg yolks
3 drops vanilla
1 Tablespoone sugar
250g fresh fruits
175g light Brown sugar
25g plane flour
500g unsalted butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 200c to make the brioche dough. Cream the yeast in the milk, mix in 125g (half the flour) to make a sticky dough. Cover with the rest of the flour do not mix. Leave covered for 45 minutes in a warm place so that the dough bubbles up through the flour.
2. Mix the flour in to the dough add the eggs, yolks, sugar and salt and continue mixing until the dough is very elastic. add the soft butter bit by bit, waiting for it to absorbed before the next addition. Knead for 5 minutes untill the dough is smooth and elastic.
3. Cover and leave to rise in a warm place, it should double in size. Devide the dough cover and leave while prepairing topping.
4. To make the topping mix cream cheese with the yolks vanilla and sugar. Combine all the topping ingrediants. Cover the rounds of dough with cream cheese mix and top with fresh fruit. Then sprinkle over streusel toping.
5. Glaze any visible brioche dough with the egg yolk or milk bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is puff and golden and the topping is crunchy.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes