02 tbsp veg ghee or butter
30 gm onion sliced
01 tsp crushed garlic
01 tsp unroasted curry powder
small piece rampa/cinamon and few curry leaves.
200 gm prawns cleaned & washed
100 gm leeks sliced (white part)
100 gm capsicum deseeded & sliced
250 gm basmathi or similar rice
800 ml vegetable or chicken stock
20 ml thick coconut milk
01 tsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan.
2. Add rampa,curry leaves, cinamon, onion, leeks, capsicum, curry powder & fry for 01 minute.
3. Add the prawns & combine.
4. Stir in the rice. Gradually add the stock a little at a time in alow heat. Stir constantly until the stock has been completely absorbed and rice grains are tender.
5. Combine coconut milk & coriander leaves. Add salt & correct the seasoning. Serve hot.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes