Posted by Tunga on October 13, 1997 at 09:45:21:
Jhonny is 18 and in the 8th grade. Homework is hard for him.
One day, Jhonny got an easy homework assignment that required
him to put each of the following vocabulary words in a
sentence. Here's what he wrote, Ebonic style.
1. HOTEL - I gave my girlfriend da crabs and the 'hotel' everybody.
2. RECTUM - I had two Caddilacs, but my ol'lady 'rectum' both.
3. DISAPPOINTMENT - My parole officer tol'me if I mess 'disappontment'
4. FORECLOSE - If I pay ailmoney this month, I'll have no money
5. CATACOMB - Don King was at the fight the other night, Man, somebody
6. ISRAEL - Alonso tried to sell me a Rolex, I said Man, that looks
7. UNDERMINE - There's fine lookin' hoe livin' in the apartment
8. TRIPOLI - I was gonna my ol'lady a bra, but I couldn't find 'tripoli.'
9. STAIN - My mother-in-law axed if I was 'stain' for dinner again.
10. SELDOM - My cousin gave me two tickets to the Knicks game, so
11. ODYSSEY - I told my bro, you 'odyssey' the tits on this hoe.
12. HORDE - My sister get into the trouble because she 'horde' around
13. INCOME - I just got in bed wit dis hoe and 'income' my girlfriend.
14. HONOR - At the rape trial, the judge axed my buddy, who be 'honor'
15. FORTIFY - I axed da hoe how much? And she say 'fortify.'