BANANA BREAD RECIPE
2 Laughing Eyes
2 Loving Arms
2 Well Shaped Legs
2 Firm Milk Containers
1 Fur Lined Mixing Bowl
1 Large Banana
1) Look into laughing eyes.
2) Spread well shaped legs slowly.
3) Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently until fur lined mixing
bowl is well greased. Check frequently with middle finger.
4) Add firm banana, gently work in and out until it is well creamed.
5) As heat starts to rise, plunge firm banana deep into fur lined bowl,
cover with nuts, sigh with relief and soak for 10 minutes.
6) Bread is well done when banana becomes soft.
Be sure to wash mixing utensils.
Do not lick mixing bowl.
If bread starts to rise, leave TOWN.