|Ex-Presidnt George W Bush|
Posted by Ranjith on February 08, 2009 at 20:53:32
Here are a list of our favourite gaffes by George W Bush. Add your favourites to the feedback panel below
1. "Will the highways on the internet become more few?"
2. "It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life"
3. "I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq"
4. "I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office"
5. "We're concerned about Aids inside our White House - make no mistake about it"
6. "I'm honoured to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein"
7. "I've coined new words, like "misunderstanding"
8. "I recently met with the finance minister of the Palestinian Authority, was very impressed by his grasp of finances"
9. "It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way"
10. "One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end"
11. "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here"
12. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test"
13. "I don't particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it
14. "[The Taliban] have no disregard for human life"
15. "When the governor calls, I answer his phone"
16. "Those who enter the country illegally violate the law"
17. "I think we agree, the past is over"
18. "America stands for liberty, for the pursuit of happiness and for the unalienalienable right of life"
19. "My job is a decision-making job, and as a result, I make a lot of decisions"
20. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures"