Marrage licence
Posted by She-Na on July 16, 2007 at 15:59:27

Marrage licence should be like a fishing licence.

It expires every year and if you go out of state you can get a 3day licence.

If you think about it, girls and fish have lot in common.

They are fun to catch and if you clean and prep them right most are good to eat.

Also if you decided to mount one you know it's going to cost you plenty.

If you bring one home, they start going bad. Fresh ones always better.

Practice catch and release.

Back to InfoLanka