|Some Very Bright Women|
Posted by samantha on 9/17/2002:
1. I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know
I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. -Dolly Parton
2. You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly
3. I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my
4. My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a
5. I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog.
6. Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.
7. If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing
8. I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
9. I think, therefore I'm single. -Lizz Winstead
10. When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men
11. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. -Maryon
12. I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch.
13. In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you
14. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine
15. Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.
16. I never married because there was no need. I have three pets
17. Nagging is the repetition of unpalatable truths.
18. If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing
19. I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I