|Eighteen Things That It Took Me 55 Years To Learn|
Posted by MEHBOOB on August 18, 192002 at 12:55:52
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human
3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
4. People who want to share their religious views with you
5. And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its
6. You should not confuse your career with your life.
7. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it
8. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one
9. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
10. Never lick a steak knife.
11. Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
12. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and
13. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely
14. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other
15. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average
16. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them.
17. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
18. Your friends love you anyway.