|WONDER WOMAN'S ALTER EGO|
Posted by SILVER on October 08, 192001 at 15:33:54
The 2 dozen male commandments.....
1. Thou shalt not rent Sleepless in Seattle.
2. When on a fishing trip with the guys, never, no matter how
3. If a man's zipper is down, that's his problem--you didn't see
4. Any man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be
5. When in need to go pee, there is a minimum of one empty urinal
6. You may exaggerate any anecdote told in a bar by 50% without
7. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
8. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is
9. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another guy
10. Things that you can always cheat on: your taxes, the SAT's,
11. On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines the pit stops, not the weakest.
12. Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
13. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated
14. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you
15. No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for
16. You must offer heartfelt and public condolences over the death of a girlfriend's cat, even if you secretly set it on fire and threw it into a ceiling fan.
17. If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.
18. Unless you have signed a lucrative endorsement contract, do not appear in public wearing more than one Nike swoosh.
19. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you
20. It is permissible to order a fruity chick drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach....and it's delivered by a topless model....and it's free.
21. Only in a situation of mortal peril are you allowed to kick another member of the male species in the "family jewels."
22. Never talk to a man in the bathroom unless you're on equal footing: both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible "I recognize you" nod is all the conversation you need.
23. A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to do her.
24. Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.