|FROM HUFFSANDY, AUTHOR OF "UNDERSTANDING WOMEN"|
Posted by KARIBU tanzania on September 21, 192001 at 15:29:46
1. The female makes the rules.
2. The rules are subject to change by the female at any time without prior notification.
3. No male can possibly know all the rules. Attempts to document the rules are not permitted.
4. If the female suspects that the male may know some or all of the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. The female is never wrong.
6. If the female is wrong, it is because of an egregarious misunderstanding which was the direct result of something the male did, said, did not do, or did not say.
7. If rule 6 is invoked, the male must apologize immediately for having been the cause of the misunderstanding without any clues from the female as to what he did to have caused the misunderstanding. See rule 13.
8. The female may change her mind at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
9. The male is never permitted to change his mind or under circumstances without the express written consent of
10. The female has the right to be angry or upset for any reason, real or imagined, at any time and under any
11. The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. Under no circumstances may the female give the male any clue or indication whether or why she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. The male is expected to read the mind of the female at all times. Failure to do so will result in punishments and penalties imposed at the sole discretion of the female.
14. The female may, at any time and for any reason, resurrect any past incident without regard to temporal or spacial
15. The female may use her interpretation of any past occurrence
16. If the female is experiencing PMS, Post-PMS, or Pre-PMS,
17. Any act, deed, word, expression, statement, utterance, thought, opinion, or belief by the male is subject to the sole,