|Dilbert's Words of Wisdom|
Posted by Rich on March 07, 192000 at 19:32:55
Dilbert's Words of Wisdom - Use them as Needed...
1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially love the swooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3. Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
4. Someday we'll look back on this and plow into a parked car.
5. Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
6. Accept that somedays you're the pigeon, and somedays you're the statue.
7. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
8. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
9. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself - "Where the hell is the ceiling???"
10. My reality check bounced.
11. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
12. I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier...
13. You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through Peanut Butter!
14. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
15. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.