Rules of the Pee Wee Golf Club
Posted by Hilton on January 25, 1999 at 02:53:24:
1. Ladies are prohibited from touching gentlemen's balls,
either with hands or clubs.
2. All holes must be kept clean.
3. Gentlemen making a hole-in-one, must change lady
partners in the second round.
4. Ladies are requested to remain quiet while gentlemen
are taking short strokes.
5. Partners are requested to off off together at each tee.
6. When the lady partner goes off first, the gentleman
must not delay the stroke but continue to play.
7. In cases where the lay is impossible, ladies have
the privilege of choosing a new position.
8. When the gentleman finds this impossible, he may
choose a new lay starting at least a ball's length
9. Players are requested to refrain from playing any
holes under repair.
10. While the management strives to improve the course in every
way, they cannot be held responsible for the loss
or damage of balls in the brush or around the holes.