The Absolute Worst things to say to a Police Officer
Posted by Hinapala on April 15, 1998 at 07:49:47:
The ABSOLUTE WORST things to say to a police
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar
detector wasn't plugged in.
3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph
to keep up with me!.Good job!
5. I thought you had to be in relatively
good physical condition to
be a police officer.
6. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to
finish high school instead.
7. Bad cop! No donut!
8. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
9. Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire
10. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on
11. Wow, you look just like the guy in the
picture on my girlfriend's night stand.
12. Is it true that people become cops
because they are too dumb to work at McDonald's?
13. I pay your salary!
14. So, uh, you on the take, or what?
15. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last
officer only gave me a warning, too!
16. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay,
just so one of us does.
17. I was trying to keep up with traffic.
Yes, I know there is no other car around--that's how far ahead of
me they are.
18. What do you mean, "Have I been drinking?"
You're the trained specialist.
19. Well, when I reached down to pick up my
bag of crack, my gun fell off my lap and got lodged between the brake pedal and the gas
pedal, forcing me to speed out of control
20. Hey, is that a 9 mm? That's nothing
compared to this .44 magnum.
21. Hey, can you give me another one of those
full cavity searches?